Jimmy

3 hours ago, Snaxalotl said:

I made a sky texture, feel free to use as long as you credit the axolotl :>

3bbEybO.png

Great work as usual!

21 hours ago, Snaxalotl said:

3bbEybO.png

For some reason I instantly thought of Swim with the Whales when I saw this sky box :)

On 7/6/2022 at 4:47 PM, Snaxalotl said:

3bbEybO.png

D-does it tile?

Tilling sky textures have become a privilege rather than a right recently.

11 minutes ago, Fraston said:

D-does it tile?

Tilling sky textures have become a privilege rather than a right recently.

Yeah it tiles properly! The only issue is that converting it back to doom palette changes the colors

Here is the sky in the doom graphic format incase anyone wants it, looks identical to the image I posted
RSKY2.zip

Don't you wish you could walk on some eyes?

EyeFloor.png.14136dcb316564dff799b6fbcd5dffc5.pngEyeFloor2.png.46043bd292ee261c964720059508d636.png

Feel free to use with credit. I'm considering using these in Dominus Diabolus, but I haven't decided yet. Tiles smoothly with the pink skinfloor.

14 minutes ago, bofu said:

Don't you wish you could walk on some eyes?

EyeFloor.png.14136dcb316564dff799b6fbcd5dffc5.pngEyeFloor2.png.46043bd292ee261c964720059508d636.png

Feel free to use with credit. I'm considering using these in Dominus Diabolus, but I haven't decided yet. Tiles smoothly with the pink skinfloor.

Is there a closed variant, so that the eyes can close when you step on them?

Just now, Gifty said:

Hey folks! I'm fiddling with textures again. Trying to finally finish the tex pack I promised a year ago. Here are some fun Geigery skulls from today!

skulls.png

Kinda reminds me of Quake III Arena's skull textures.

44 minutes ago, Gifty said:

Hey folks! I'm fiddling with textures again. Trying to finally finish the tex pack I promised a year ago. Here are some fun Geigery skulls from today!

skulls.png

Pretty cool. Can you make one but 128x128 for more classic oriented mappers? I guess it can be resized, but not sure how well, and you might have access to generating it from scratch.

2 hours ago, ViolentBeetle said:

Pretty cool. Can you make one but 128x128 for more classic oriented mappers? I guess it can be resized, but not sure how well, and you might have access to generating it from scratch.

This appears to be double-scaled for preview purposes, it can be easily resized down to 128 without the image being distorted.
I assume Gifty intended on dropping this and others at their intended dimensions when said texpack arrives. :P

Another hell flat edited from original graphics here. It tiles well and matches the SP_FACE2 texture, so you can make gore piles and such. Credit if used.

BFLOOR.png.83e3ed53b85ac5b8c6c09bda0bc58e2f.png

A little celebration for the release of the Doom Refired 's demo, a wad i'm currently contributing to. 

Note: If you want to use these flesh textures be sure to credit me & @iddq_teaHope you like them!

Texturesheet.png.38afd94fabc6fc6e324af9d26d836db1.png

Edited by DevilMyEyes

Some grass and dirt textures

GRAS1.png.f59a14bca3d185127e85d017cf1b43e2.pngGRAS2.png.e8f529c3336dba5486fa2222cf0f6213.pngGRAS3.png.df8ce2e30c81e0addcc7463dfb2d3f5b.pngGRAS4.png.d8a4aca1e4002ea8a964742ba95f289e.png

DIRT1.png.6ba4d9bdfdc9109d6ee506fc39d6460c.pngDIRT2.png.5e9681b4b5df55e6a2bba203b9a8fe79.pngDIRT3.png.4d0a117fd461d079af7782b2652deb69.pngDIRT4.png.96aa51dbc281468fa6afb123bce7b189.png

Made in GIMP using 2 colours , 2 brushes and the "tile seamless" option.

I'm picturing these as nigh-universal textures so feel to use them in your mods, just credit me and everything's good.

Edited by DELTA256

On 9/25/2016 at 11:00 AM, YukiHerz said:

Hide contents

Asian Stuff:

Hide contents

Q41qSNf.png
5IN24FX.png

That's badass, good job

My first try to make a TITLEPIC for a stand-alone release. Stole some pictures from internet, combined the parts and used some Photoshop stuff to make it as it is.

It's definitely tricky to work with a Doom graphics :v

U0l14jG.png

27 minutes ago, thestupidmeddy said:

I know this is a maybe too vibrant and simple for Doom but I like how it turned out.

MDTILE1.png

MDTILE1(big).png

Would work for plastic walls, probably.

45 minutes ago, thestupidmeddy said:

This can be used as a garage door or a wall texture for more experimental and abstract levels. Hope you like it!

MDGARAGE.png

MDGARAGE(big).png

This is begging for you to stick a grain layer underneath IMO. Add one below, set this layer's settings to overlay or some kind of lighting it will instantly be much more doomy. Quick example (although the light levels aren't right) with a couple of different grain layer colours below. 

image.png.1d686c0377db43c6b0ce0de335dbe327.png

32 minutes ago, holaareola said:

This is begging for you to stick a grain layer underneath IMO. Add one below, set this layer's settings to overlay or some kind of lighting it will instantly be much more doomy. Quick example (although the light levels aren't right) with a couple of different grain layer colours below. 

image.png.1d686c0377db43c6b0ce0de335dbe327.png

Yeah, it looks pretty cool. Though it defeats the purpose of being a garage door.