Share a random fact about yourself

Tracer

On 4/13/2024 at 5:14 AM, thiccyosh said:

I eat lemons. With the peel.

Bonus unrelated fact: I only fear God.

I feel like god should be the one fearing you. On one hand, you ate the lemon in the first place. In the other hand, it is such an amazing feat. I don’t know if it is a sin or an achievement. That’s probably the scariest part of it. Even scarier, it’s probably both.

I have an extra set of wisdom teeth on my upper and lower jaws. Some of them are visible but some are hidden inside the gums.
Dentist dude said if I ever lost one of my regular teeth, the extra ones could reposition slowly over time to replace them.

Then he called me a shark so I ate him.

True story.

I had really bad teeth when I was little and I got cavities really easily and had to get a lot of fillings in my teeth because of it but ever since all my adult grew in I have really good teeth and I've only ever had one cavity since then

also when I was little I had dark blue eyes (like my dad) but as I got older they started becoming more green (like my mom's) and then my eye color changed over time AGAIN and now my eyes are like this blueish green color

Despite taking meds for my depression for almost year, big sad still is still there. Only thing they do are making me feel stable mood wise and less walking nightmare. 

Oh, and my hair is greying at rip age of 27, they no longer ask me my docs to be sure that I'm not underaged when I buy drinks. 

37 minutes ago, Misty said:

Despite taking meds for my depression for almost year, big sad still is still there. Only thing they do are making me feel stable mood wise and less walking nightmare. 

Sorry to hear that... I personally can't relate but I have a lot of friends who have dealt with chronic depression, a few friends who studied or are into psychology/wellness, and one friend who did both, heh. The main takeaway I got from listening to all of them is that meds are only supposed to be a band-aid, or like you said, a stabilizer. A temporary fix to get you out of the funk. After that, the actual problem solving (aka the hard part) can begin. So if you think your therapist is not really trying to get you off the meds, consider switching if possible. Unfortunately there are shady doctors and therapists out there who are happy to shill pills forever, at your expense. Also, different things work for different people, so you might have to really shop around for the right "fit" or for whatever form of treatment that is going to help you actually progress.