Random Image Thread

snj9jd.png

One question for everyone here...

Should I release the Doom skin for the fella that is up (^) here?

(Don't mind the other fella down here, her sprites aren't finished yet)

yagj39.png

Posted (edited)

-7KHnWZ8Iwjh301opr2r63nz9kUcq8y6OzM0eVDe

To quote from Phelan Porteous:

Spoiler

Quality - these may be larger than Secret Ninja Force but their cheaper for sure, Raph went to pieces on me just because I dare to use is articulation, and sometimes trying to put the weapon in their hand is just too much. I guess all the quality on display is why only the one figure had the extra articulation, because they couldn't even handle it on the one.
Creativity - I guess using the generic Ninja mold for Ninja Turtles is something, it's not something good but it's something.
Weirdness - these are weird of course due to the mold not being meant for Ninja Turtles at all, so this is weirdness born out of pure laziness.
Packaging - not really a thrilling card for these figures, no real art unless you count whatever these guys are and no stupid phrases anywhere, we got nothing but a sticker on the back and on the front it's largely just pictures of the cheap humany Ninja Turtles figures.
Comparison - well of course if you compare these figures next to the real Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ones, there's going to be a large disappointment factor to consider as these barely resemble what they're trying to pass themselves off as.
Overall - these are complete trash, they fall apart and might just be the most half-assed Ninja Turtle knockoffs out there.

Edited by Wadmodder Shalton

Lilly decided to take a nap in my laundry basket today, and I think it's cute:

p3MvKLk.jpeg

bSdR1QC.jpeg

I rewatched @MtPain27's Sawed-Off Wads #2 video and got the inspiration to make this shitposty image.

UPR5zGg8HvINolPP.png

P8100980.jpg

The advertising for the Action 52 NES video game contest for Ooze that never happened and couldn't happen due to bugs in the cartridge that crashes the game every time after level 2. Meaning nobody could win it or even get the prize.

Posted (edited)

I realize some of you may not know what this is, but I think it's kind of neat:

fzd1T3g.jpg

RGiyzm6.jpg

Yes I have a duck phone. Which, I did a search about this before posting, and oddly enough I made a post mentioning having a duck phone in this very thread back in 2021, but never took pictures of it. I just think it's hilarious, I saw it in a consignment store almost twenty years ago and decided I had to have it. It was around 10 bucks I think, and while at that time I did still have a landline, I haven't had one in probably fifteen years now. But it was cute, it's eyes lit up red and it quacked when you got a phone call.

And I was just looking around recently, and apparently these TeleMania duck phones were something of a hot item way back in the day, and they're selling for a pretty penny nowadays.

Edited by Jello

11 hours ago, Jello said:

I realize some of you may not know what this is, but I think it's kind of neat:

fzd1T3g.jpg

RGiyzm6.jpg

Yes I have a duck phone. Which, I did a search about this before posting, and oddly enough I made a post mentioning having a duck phone in this very thread back in 2021, but never took pictures of it. I just think it's hilarious, I saw it in a consignment store almost twenty years ago and decided I had to have it. It was around 10 bucks I think, and while at that time I did still have a landline, I haven't had one in probably fifteen years now. But it was cute, it's eyes lit up red and it quacked when you got a phone call.

And I was just looking around recently, and apparently these TeleMania duck phones were something of a hot item way back in the day, and they're selling for a pretty penny nowadays.

You need to gut that and turn it into your mobile phone case.

Impracticality be damned, you get to tell folks you can't talk to them right now - you're on the duck phone.

On 5/20/2024 at 9:22 AM, Jello said:

I want to see like a scene from a movie or a TV show with someone having a deadly serious conversation while talking on this phone.