ERMAHGERD Derm serks!

savagegrant

Just now, MrGlide said:

Why are you naked outside?

So you can see his hissy socks, duh. 

41 minutes ago, savagegrant said:

Anybody else got Doom-related socks?

No, I believe that you are a truly unique, exceptionally special, and fantastically one-of-a-kind individual.

7 minutes ago, MrGlide said:

Why are you naked outside?

lol. I was in a t-shirt and shorts - I wasn't giving my kitty an eyeful of arse I swear! ;P

Edited by savagegrant

As nice as it is to have Doom themed anything, those socks look like shit.

7 hours ago, MrGlide said:

I bet savagegrant has some Gene Simmons styled short shorts.

Haha. You meant Richard Simmons, right? ;P Anyway, I do tend to wear short shorts - all year long in fact - here in Perth the temperature never drops below 0°C (32°F if you're a backwards American ;P)

5 hours ago, 40oz said:

As nice as it is to have Doom themed anything, those socks look like shit.

Yeah. They're not amazeballs but it's what you get for 2 Aussie dollars, which is about 1 dorra fiddy American.

16 hours ago, Lüt said:

No, I believe that you are a truly unique, exceptionally special, and fantastically one-of-a-kind individual.

At least until Buckshot's order comes through.

When I read the title, I thought you were saying Doom sucks, and I was ready to read people protesting that idea.

My point being that the ermahgerd meme makes any words with similar consonants sound the same. :P "serks" could be socks *or* sucks.

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

My point being that the ermahgerd meme makes any words with similar consonants sound the same.

I can always think of at least 3 ways to interpret these phrases every time I see them.

And usually none of them are what the writer intended.

If anyone wants some Doom socks then let me know here or via PM and I can send them a pair anywhere in the world (postage paid). All I ask is that you make a small donation to one of your favourite charities (any amount you can afford will do) - some of my favourites are the Red Cross, RSPCA and the Heart Foundation. I can probably send, at most, three pairs. :P