Did you know Cacodemons are the most breedable?

Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male human and female demon breeding, Cacodemon is the most compatible demon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 7 ft tall and 50 lbs, this means they’re large enough to be able handle human dicks, and with their impressive health and booty you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly hellish  based biology, there’s no doubt in my mind that an aroused  Cacodemon  would be incredibly hot, so hot that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also suck very good , along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it’d be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. Cacodemon is literally built for human dick. Ungodly defense stat+high HP + big anus  means it can take cock all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more

imagem_2024-06-21_214119130.png

This really isn't appropriate Doomworld discussion.

And it's like, you don't post anything in 3 years then come back with this? There's not enough facepalms for this.

2 minutes ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

Wow that's the funniest thing I've ever read.

I hope you know that when you commented on this I got a big fat windows notification on my monitor with the title of this thread and your pfp.

Billions of years of evolution and we come to this.

That's a hole lot of words

I suspect this thread will be locked so I'm going to post in it while I have the chance

And here I thought shitposting was not allowed on Doomworld’s invisible list of rules. 

31 minutes ago, fruity lerlups said:

Screenshot_20240622-110517_Chrome.jpg

You can tell FL posts from a really rough neighbourhood - instead of bullet holes in the street signs, they have 'em on the report buttons.

you don't need to make a post telling us how breedable cacodemons are, we already know this, its common knowledge

why did you decide to make this post today?